Nezabudka is a humanitarian public initiative to coordinate volunteers, utilities and local authorities to provide citizens with the necessary assistance.
By installing Nezabudka you will help:
– Inform local authorities and volunteer organizations about the need to help people and animals in difficulty or danger
– Inform local authorities of possible dangers to citizens
– Notify utilities of damage to infrastructure and help dispatch services promptly eliminate them
– Provide information to the Ministry of Culture of Ukraine on damage to architectural, historical and cultural monuments
– Provide information on property damage for the assessment and payment of compensation